*clicks*

Sunday 5 June 2011

Mua Skincare

Im currently using these..
Hada Labo Foaming Wash, Lotion, AHA Foaming wash, moisturizing cream, Loreal revitalift eye cream

 With a philosophy 'Perfect x Simple', Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary additives & manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards. *Available at Pharmacies nationwide.
I love all of its products except the moisturizing cream, it is a bit erm, sticky for me as I have oily face.
Other than that, others are fine for me..
Step-By-Step Guide on SHA Moisturizing Care Range Product
  1. Moisturizing wash-Use twice a day (day & night). Squeeze sufficient amount onto your palm. Lather with water and massage onto face, using gentle circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
  2. Moisturizing lotion-Use twice a day (day & night). Apply on palms and gently pat lotion onto face until thoroughly absorbed.
  3. Moisturizing essence-Use twice a day (day & night) after Lotion. Apply on palms and gently pad onto face until thoroughly absorbed.
  4. Moisturizing cream-Use twice a day (day & night). Apply on palms and gently pad onto face until thoroughly absorbed.
  5. Mask-Use once or twice a week. Unfold mask over face and press with finger tips. Relax for 10 - 15 minutes and then remove mask. Gently massage the remaining essence until thoroughly absorbed.

I think that I have dark eye circles + there r some wrinkles on my eyes *omg*
-.-
thats y im using the revitalift eye-cream.. hmm, that doesnt work for me I guess cos my eyes r still that OLD.


Cellnique sebum gel-to apply on my blackheads & pimples

JnJ baby lotion, Vaseline, Enchanteur
 always apply body lotion after shower to have Baby Skin
lols!
skinfood olive essence
to apply on my hair to make it silky&smooth
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment